Tigers' Niko Goodrum leaves Tuesday's game early with knee injury
Detroit Tigers utility man Niko Goodrum exited Tuesday's game early after fouling a pitch off his knee.
Goodrum has been diagnosed with a knee contusion and is considered day-to-day. Gordon Beckham took over at shortstop and could make a start on Wednesday if Goodrum, is not able to give it a go.
Goodrum went 0-for-2 with 2 strikeouts before exiting on Tuesday.
- Cubs place Kyle Hendricks (shoulder) on the 10-day Injured List on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Colorado's Ian Desmond batting sixth on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Rockies' Raimel Tapia sitting on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Rockies option Brendan Rodgers to the minors on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado batting in the cleanup spot on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Russell Martin heading to the Dodgers' bench on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Ronny Rodriguez starting for Tigers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- JaCoby Jones not in Tigers' Saturday lineup June 15th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner sitting on Friday for Detroit June 14th, 2019
- John Hicks in Detroit's Friday lineup June 14th, 2019
- Tigers-Royals expected to start at 8:40 PM ET Wednesday June 12th, 2019
- Tigers-Royals to be delayed Wednesday due to weather June 12th, 2019