Marlins place Martin Prado (hamstring) on the 10-day Injured List
Miami Marlins infielder Martin Prado was placed on the Injured List retroactive to June 13th after suffering a right hamstring strain.
Prado will miss some time after suffering a hamstring injury while running out a ground ball. The Marlins will replace his roster spot with infielder Yadiel Rivera.
In 155 at-bats this season, Prado is hitting .239 with 1 home run and 12 RBI.
- Curt Casali starting for Reds in Sunday's finale August 25th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart on Reds' bench Sunday afternoon August 25th, 2019
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez (wrist) exits Saturday's game in the first inning August 24th, 2019
- Mets' Jeff McNeil (hamstring) returns to the active roster on Saturday August 24th, 2019
- Diamondbacks place David Peralta (shoulder) on the 10-Day Injured List August 24th, 2019
- Josh Naylor starting on Saturday for San Diego August 24th, 2019
- Starlin Castro starting on Saturday for Marlins August 24th, 2019
- Austin Dean starting on Saturday for Miami August 24th, 2019
- Garrett Cooper sitting on Saturday for Marlins August 24th, 2019
- Brian Anderson not in Marlins' Saturday lineup August 24th, 2019
- Garrett Cooper starting on Friday for Marlins August 23rd, 2019
- Jorge Alfaro starting on Friday for Miami August 23rd, 2019