Philadelphia's Jay Bruce exits Saturday's game with left hamstring tightness
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Jay Bruce was forced to leave Saturday's game against the Atlanta Braves after experiencing left hamstring tightness.
Bruce was replaced in the fifth inning after suffering left hamstring discomfort. Consider the veteran day-to-day until an exact injury can be diagnosed and look for Nick Williams to see more playing time if Bruce needs time to recover.
In 204 at-bats this season, Bruce is hitting .230 with 19 home runs and 41 RBI.
- Houston's Jake Marisnick in center field on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Tony Kemp heads to the Houston bench Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Max Stassi starting behind the plate for the Astros on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos not starting Tuesday for Houston July 16th, 2019
- Myles Straw not in the lineup Tuesday for Houston July 16th, 2019
- Houston's Michael Brantley batting third on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Phillies' Jay Bruce pulled from Tuesday's game with oblique injury July 16th, 2019
- Adam Haseley starting Tuesday for Philadelphia July 16th, 2019
- Maikel Franco (groin) on Phillies' bench versus Dodgers July 16th, 2019
- Phillies' Brad Miller in Tuesday's lineup July 16th, 2019
- Cesar Hernandez leading off for Phillies Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Jean Segura (heel) sitting for Phillies against Dodgers July 16th, 2019