Marco Hernandez in Boston's Saturday lineup
Boston Red Sox infielder Marco Hernandez is starting on Saturday in the team's game against the Detroit Tigers.
Hernandez is getting the nod at second base while batting eighth in the order against Tigers starter Jordan Zimmermann.
Our models project Hernandez for 8.1 FanDuel points across 4.12 plate appearances.
- Eugenio Suarez (thumb) leaves Reds game early Friday August 16th, 2019
- Padres' Fernando Tatis Jr. (back) likely done for the season August 16th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski starting on Friday for Giants August 16th, 2019
- Chad Pinder not starting Friday for Oakland August 16th, 2019
- Anthony Bemboom starting behind the plate for the Angels on Friday August 16th, 2019
- Mark Canha starting in center for Oakland Friday August 16th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland in Boston's Friday lineup August 16th, 2019
- Sam Travis sitting for Boston on Friday August 16th, 2019
- Sam Travis starting for the Red Sox Wednesday August 14th, 2019
- Boston's Christian Vazquez catching Wednesday August 14th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland not in Boston's Wednesday lineup August 14th, 2019
- Sandy Leon not starting Wednesday for the Red Sox August 14th, 2019