Bobby Bradley cleaning up for Cleveland Sunday
Cleveland Indians designated hitter/first baseman Bobby Bradley is playing first base and batting cleanup in Sunday afternoon's series finale versus right-hander Jose Berrios and the Minnesota Twins.
It's Bradley's first time hitting higher than sixth since making his big league debut late last month. Jason Kipnis is in the two-hole.
numberFire's models expect Bradley to score 7.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,200.
- Mets' Jeff McNeil (hamstring) returns to the active roster on Saturday August 24th, 2019
- Diamondbacks place David Peralta (shoulder) on the 10-Day Injured List August 24th, 2019
- Josh Naylor starting on Saturday for San Diego August 24th, 2019
- Austin Hedges starting on Saturday for Padres August 24th, 2019
- Danny Jansen catching for Toronto on Saturday August 24th, 2019
- Reese McGuire out of Toronto's Saturday lineup August 24th, 2019
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez (wrist) exits Saturday's game in the first inning August 24th, 2019
- Roberto Perez in Cleveland's Friday lineup August 23rd, 2019
- Oscar Mercado starting on Friday for Cleveland August 23rd, 2019
- Franmil Reyes starting on Friday for Indians August 23rd, 2019
- Greg Allen sitting on Friday for Indians August 23rd, 2019
- Kevin Plawecki sitting on Friday for Cleveland August 23rd, 2019