Garrett Cooper starting on Saturday for Marlins
Miami Marlins infielder/outfielder Garrett Cooper is in the lineup on Saturday in the team's game against the Colorado Rockies.
Cooper is getting the nod at first base while batting fourth in the order against Rockies starter German Marquez.
Our models project Cooper for 10.0 FanDuel points across 4.36 plate appearances.
- Kyle Seager taking breather for Seattle on Thursday September 19th, 2019
- J.P. Crawford out of Mariners' lineup in Pittsburgh September 19th, 2019
- Dylan Moore on Mariners' bench Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Colin Moran cleaning up Thursday for Pirates September 19th, 2019
- Cole Tucker in Pittsburgh's Thursday lineup September 19th, 2019
- Kevin Kramer sitting for Pirates in Thursday's finale September 19th, 2019
- Neil Walker starting for Marlins Wednesday afternoon September 18th, 2019
- Jorge Alfaro (hand) hitting fifth for Miami on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Jon Berti on Marlins' bench Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Harold Ramirez in right Wednesday for Marlins September 18th, 2019
- Marlins' Jorge Alfaro exits Tuesday night's game with wrist injury September 17th, 2019
- Harold Ramirez on Marlins' bench Tuesday September 17th, 2019