MRI on Mets' Marcus Stroman's hamstring reveals no structural damage
New York Mets pitcher Marcus Stroman had an MRI on his left hamstring that did not reveal a significant injury.
Stroman left Wednesday's game with hamstring tightness, but the MRI said there is no structural damage. The team is reportedly "not concerned" about the situation.
Our models project Stroman to post a 3.71 ERA and a 1.31 WHIP with 31 strikeouts over 41.2 remaining innings this season.
- Kyle Seager taking breather for Seattle on Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Dee Gordon sitting Thursday for Seattle September 19th, 2019
- J.P. Crawford out of Mariners' lineup in Pittsburgh September 19th, 2019
- Dylan Moore on Mariners' bench Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Colin Moran cleaning up Thursday for Pirates September 19th, 2019
- Cole Tucker in Pittsburgh's Thursday lineup September 19th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos on Mets' bench Wednesday afternoon September 18th, 2019
- Rene Rivera catching for Mets Wednesday afternoon September 18th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos catching for Mets on Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Garrett Hampson out of Colorado's Tuesday lineup September 17th, 2019
- Colorado's Ian Desmond sitting on Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Todd Frazier starting Tuesday for Mets September 17th, 2019