Angels' Tommy La Stella (leg) starts baseball activities
Los Angeles Angels infielder Tommy La Stella has resumed baseball activities for the first time since going on the injured list in July.
La Stella is recovering from a fractured tibia suffered back on July 2 after fouling a ball off of his right shin. He was in the midst of an All Star-caliber season before hitting the shelf, and while he may be a ways away from returning, there is optimism he could return before season's end.
In 312 plate appearances this season, La Stella has a .300 batting average and an .848 OPS.
- Tommy Pham batting second Wednesday for Rays September 18th, 2019
- Luis Arraez leading off for Twins on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Austin Meadows leading off for Rays versus Dodgers September 18th, 2019
- Matt Duffy out of Rays' lineup on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Avisail Garcia starting for Rays in Los Angeles September 18th, 2019
- Kevin Kiermaier on Tampa Bay's bench Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Taylor Ward at designated hitter Wednesday for Angels September 18th, 2019
- Luis Rengifo (hand) out of Angels' lineup Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Kevan Smith catching for Angels on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Angels' Luis Rengifo exits game with hand injury on Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Angels' Anthony Bemboom behind bag Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Albert Pujols cleaning up Tuesday for Angels September 17th, 2019