Mets' Neil Walker (back) remains out of lineup Tuesday
New York Mets second baseman Neil Walker (back) remains out of the starting lineup Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Walker left Saturday's game against the Milwaukee Brewers with lower back tightness and hasn't played since. He was expected to visit with a doctor once he returned to New York, so an update on his status should be available soon. Kelly Johnson is replacing Walker at second base on Tuesday.
Walker is slashing .271/.343/.478 with 13 home runs -- just three less than he hit all of last season -- and a .351 wOBA in 230 plate appearances this year. Our models currently project him to hit .260/.327/.427 with 13 home runs and a .324 wOBA over the remaining course of the season.
- Anthony Rizzo (ankle) a late addition to Cubs Thursday lineup, Victor Caratini to bench September 19th, 2019
- Willians Astudillo out of Minnesota's Thursday lineup September 19th, 2019
- Jason Castro on Twins' bench Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Luis Arraez drops to seventh Thursday for Twins September 19th, 2019
- Yu Chang starting on Thursday for Indians September 19th, 2019
- Twins' Ryan LaMarre in center field Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Neil Walker starting for Marlins Wednesday afternoon September 18th, 2019
- Jorge Alfaro (hand) hitting fifth for Miami on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Jon Berti on Marlins' bench Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Harold Ramirez in right Wednesday for Marlins September 18th, 2019
- Marlins' Jorge Alfaro exits Tuesday night's game with wrist injury September 17th, 2019
- Harold Ramirez on Marlins' bench Tuesday September 17th, 2019