Curtis Granderson (calf) out again Thursday for Mets
New York Mets outfielder Curtis Granderson (calf) remains out of the starting lineup Thursday against the Chicago Cubs.
Granderson made a pinch-hit appearance on Wednesday, hitting a single off Oliver Perez, but he isn't quite ready to rejoin the starting lineup. Brandon Nimmo will man right field and bat leadoff while Kelly Johnson gets the start in left field.
Granderson is having a productive season for New York, posting a .325 wOBA with 13 long balls. We project him to basically mirror his current production over the remaining course of the season, forecasting him to record a .324 wOBA with 12 more jacks and five more steals.
- Anthony Rizzo (ankle) a late addition to Cubs Thursday lineup, Victor Caratini to bench September 19th, 2019
- Willians Astudillo out of Minnesota's Thursday lineup September 19th, 2019
- Jason Castro on Twins' bench Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Luis Arraez drops to seventh Thursday for Twins September 19th, 2019
- Yu Chang starting on Thursday for Indians September 19th, 2019
- Twins' Ryan LaMarre in center field Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Neil Walker starting for Marlins Wednesday afternoon September 18th, 2019
- Jorge Alfaro (hand) hitting fifth for Miami on Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Jon Berti on Marlins' bench Wednesday September 18th, 2019
- Harold Ramirez in right Wednesday for Marlins September 18th, 2019
- Marlins' Jorge Alfaro exits Tuesday night's game with wrist injury September 17th, 2019
- Harold Ramirez on Marlins' bench Tuesday September 17th, 2019