Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates
The San Francisco Giants have agreed to acquire outfielder Andrew McCutchen from the Pittsburgh Pirates, pending a review of medical records, according to Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic.
Reports surfaced earlier in the day that the two sides were approaching a deal, and now it appears that it is complete. There is no word on the players being exchanged for McCutchen, but it's been a tough week for Pirates fans after the trade of Gerrit Cole last week.
McCutchen averaged 11.1 FanDuel points per game in 2017 over 650 plate appearances.
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) not expected to be ready to DH until May February 12th, 2019
- Free agent Bryce Harper currently not considering short-term deals February 12th, 2019
- Yankees' Luis Severino agrees to four-year $40 million dollar extension on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Yankees trade starting pitcher Sonny Gray to the Reds January 21st, 2019
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Yankees' Didi Gregorius to have Tommy John surgery October 12th, 2018
- Aaron Hicks (hamstring) starting in Game 4 for Yankees on Tuesday October 9th, 2018
- Neil Walker starting for New York on Tuesday in Game 4 October 9th, 2018