Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken'
The agent for Miami Marlins outfielder Christian Yelich said that his client's relationship with the team is "irrevocably broken."
Yelich's agent, Joe Longo, added that his client "needs to get on with his career." He also cited a culture change with Miami while pushing the 26-year-old's trade request to a trade demand. So far, Miami's asking price has been too high for teams like the Washington Nationals, Toronto Blue Jays and Texas Rangers, among others.
In his last two seasons, Yelich has played 155 and 156 games while hitting at least 18 home runs and tallying 81 or more RBIs in each. He's under team control until 2023.
- Joc Pederson in Dodgers' lineup in Game 7 October 20th, 2018
- David Freese sitting for Los Angeles in Game 7 October 20th, 2018
- Yasiel Puig starting in Game 6 for Los Angeles October 19th, 2018
- Enrique Hernandez not in Dodgers' Game 6 lineup October 19th, 2018
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe leads Milwaukee past Indiana on Friday October 20th, 2018
- Travis Shaw starting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Hernan Perez sitting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Erik Kratz behind Brewers' bag versus Dodgers Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Hernan Perez starting for Brewers in National League Championship Series Game 5 October 17th, 2018
- Manny Pina out of Milwaukee's lineup in Game 5 Wednesday October 17th, 2018