Mariners' Ryon Healy undergoing tests for hand injury
Seattle Mariners infielder Ryon Healy is undergoing tests for a hand injury.
Healy has been dealing with a lingering hand issue since the beginning of offseason work and the Mariners are awaiting further information on the extent of the injury. The 26-year-old was acquired from the Oakland Athletics in November.
Healy slashed .271/.302/.451 with 25 home runs, 66 runs scored, and 78 RBI across 605 plate appearances last season.
- Nick Hundley starting for San Francisco on Wednesday afternoon May 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Dexter Fowler out of the lineup on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Austin Jackson out of Giants' lineup against Astros May 23rd, 2018
- Brain McCann starting at catcher for Houston on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- J.D. Davis out of the Astros' lineup on Wednesday afternoon May 23rd, 2018
- Kolten Wong out of the lineup Wednesday for St. Louis May 23rd, 2018
- Mitch Haniger leaves Mariners' win early with wrist injury, X-rays negative May 23rd, 2018
- Guillermo Heredia batting second for Seattle on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Ben Gamel returns for Mariners on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Mike Zunino catching for Mariners on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Dan Vogelbach starting for Seattle on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Dee Gordon placed on Mariners' disabled list with toe fracture May 22nd, 2018