Kendall Graveman named Athletics' starter for Opening Day again
Oakland Athletics pitcher Kendall Graveman has been named the club's starter for Opening Day.
Graveman also opened the season for Oakland in 2017. The 27-year-old right-hander recorded a 4.19 ERA last year but was limited to 105 1/3 innings due to shoulder problems.
numberFire's models project Graveman to spin a 4.56 ERA, 1.39 WHIP, and 16.4 strikeout percentage while going 8-9 across 150 innings this season.
- Padres-Phillies postponed Saturday due to rain, doubleheader scheduled for Sunday July 21st, 2018
- Mitch Garver sitting for Twins versus Royals July 21st, 2018
- Twins' Jake Cave starting on Saturday July 21st, 2018
- Curt Casali starting for Reds on Saturday July 21st, 2018
- Sandy Leon on Boston's bench versus Detroit July 21st, 2018
- John Hicks in lineup on Saturday for Tigers July 21st, 2018
- Athletics' Chad Pinder not starting on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Dustin Fowler batting eighth for Oakland on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Oakland's Khris Davis batting cleanup on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Jonathan Lucroy catching for the Athletics on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Jed Lowrie returns to the Athletics' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Oakland's Chad Pinder moves up to second in the batting order on Sunday July 15th, 2018