Kendall Graveman named Athletics' starter for Opening Day again
Oakland Athletics pitcher Kendall Graveman has been named the club's starter for Opening Day.
Graveman also opened the season for Oakland in 2017. The 27-year-old right-hander recorded a 4.19 ERA last year but was limited to 105 1/3 innings due to shoulder problems.
numberFire's models project Graveman to spin a 4.56 ERA, 1.39 WHIP, and 16.4 strikeout percentage while going 8-9 across 150 innings this season.
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Jonathan Lucroy starting behind the plate on Wednesday in the Wild Card Game October 3rd, 2018
- Josh Phegley not starting for Oakland in the Wild Card Game October 3rd, 2018
- Liam Hendriks to be A's 'opener' in Wild Card Game on Wednesday October 2nd, 2018
- Athletics' Ramon Laureano drops to seven-hole Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Mark Canha on Athletics' bench Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Matt Olson returns to Athletics' lineup Sunday September 30th, 2018