Kendall Graveman named Athletics' starter for Opening Day again
Oakland Athletics pitcher Kendall Graveman has been named the club's starter for Opening Day.
Graveman also opened the season for Oakland in 2017. The 27-year-old right-hander recorded a 4.19 ERA last year but was limited to 105 1/3 innings due to shoulder problems.
numberFire's models project Graveman to spin a 4.56 ERA, 1.39 WHIP, and 16.4 strikeout percentage while going 8-9 across 150 innings this season.
- David Freese in the lineup for Pittsburgh on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Jose Osuna gets starting nod on Wednesday for Pirates April 25th, 2018
- Elias Diaz in Pittsburgh's Wednesday night lineup April 25th, 2018
- Sean Rodriguez leading off for Pirates on Wednesday night April 25th, 2018
- Max Moroff starting on Wednesday for Pittsburgh April 25th, 2018
- James McCann sitting out second leg of Tigers' double-header April 25th, 2018
- Jonathan Lucroy on Athletics' bench against Rangers April 25th, 2018
- Bruce Maxwell behind the plate for Oakland on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Chad Pinder out of Athletics' lineup on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Matt Joyce starting, leading off for Athletics on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Stephen Piscotty slides down to eighth in Athletics' lineup on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Chad Pinder moves up to two-hole for Athletics on Tuesday April 24th, 2018