Andrew Benintendi is back in the Red Sox lineup on Saturday
Boston Red Sox outfielder Andrew Benintendi is in the lineup Saturday, batting second against the Seattle Mariners.
Benintendi will start in left field, sending J.D. Martinez to DH and Eduardo Nunez to second base with Brock Holt heading to the bench.
Our models project Benintendi for 12.9 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Yankees' Luis Severino agrees to four-year $40 million dollar extension on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) not expected to be ready to DH until May February 12th, 2019
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez starting for Boston in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Steve Pearce in Boston's Game 4 lineup October 27th, 2018
- Andrew Benintendi starting in Game 4 for Boston October 27th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland not in Red Sox' lineup in Game 4 October 27th, 2018