Pelicans' Darius Miller (ankle) will remain out Monday
New Orleans Pelicans guard/forward Darius Miller (right ankle sprain) will not play on Monday versus the Philadelphia 76ers, head coach Alvin Gentry said.
Miller has missed both of the Pelicans' games since the All-Star break. His absence should create more opportunity for Stanley Johnson and Kenrich Williams off the bench.
Miller is averaging 15.2 FanDuel points over 54 games (15 starts) this season. numberFire's models expect him to record 9.4 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.6 steals, and 2.0 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019