Furkan Korkmaz (knee) to miss the next 4 weeks for Philly
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Furkan Korkmaz (knee) underwent arthroscopic surgery in his right knee on Tuesday and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Korkmaz has been sidelined the last two weeks with a minor tear in his meniscus and will miss at least four more following the surgery. That timeline puts him on track to return in the final week or two of the season. Jonathon Simmons and James Ennis will continue to see the bulk of the reserve minutes on the wing.
Korkmaz averaged 5.8 points and 2.3 rebounds in 14.2 minutes per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019