Jeremy Lin replaced by Kyle Lowry (ankle) in Raptors' lineup Monday
Toronto Raptors guard Jeremy Lin will be available off the bench in Monday's game against the New York Knicks.
Lin failed to do much in two starts while filling in for Kyle Lowry (ankle), as he totaled 12 points and 4 assists -- with a respectable 9 rebounds -- while shooting 38.4 percent from the floor. He will return to a backup role against the Knicks.
numberFire's models expect Lin to log 14.5 minutes Monday and finish with 13.1 FanDuel points. He's priced at $3,600.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard agrees to deal with Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019