Richaun Holmes (quad) officially questionable Thursday for Suns
Phoenix Suns power forward Richaun Holmes (right quad strain) is listed as questionable for Thursday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Holmes returned to practice on Wednesday and expects to play after missing the past two games, but he's officially listed as questionable on the injury report. The 25-year-old big man will likely take minutes away from Dragan Bender and could knock Ray Spalding out of the rotation.
Holmes is averaging 19.1 FanDuel points over 64 games (two starts) this season, with 8.0 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks per contest.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Suns reportedly acquire Jevon Carter on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Kyle Korver reportedly traded to Phoenix on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Frank Kaminsky reportedly signed a two-year deal with Phoenix July 1st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix April 9th, 2019