Lakers' Mike Muscala (ankle) not available on Sunday
Los Angeles Lakers forward Mike Muscala (ankle) will not play in Sunday's matchup against the Sacramento Kings.
Muscala will miss his second straight game after suffering an ankle injury. Expect Moritz Wagner to see more playing time off the bench.
Our models project Wagner for 7.2 FanDuel points against the Kings.
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019
- JaVale McGee reportedly returns to the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers July 6th, 2019