Frank Jackson (concussion) ruled out for Pelicans Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Frank Jackson has been placed in the concussion protocol and will not play on Thursday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Jackson left early on Tuesday and didn't return, finishing with 20 points. He's averaged 33.3 minutes over the last 10 games, so look for Ian Clark, Stanley Johnson, Darius Miller, and Dairis Bertans to all take on more work.
Over those 10 outings, Jackson recorded 17.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.1 assists, and 1.9 triples per contest.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019