Taurean Prince (foot) scratched for Hawks versus Bucks Sunday
Atlanta Hawks small forward Taurean Prince (foot soreness) has been scratched for Sunday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Prince was scratched after previously being announced as a starter. It will be his second straight absence. Justin Anderson is expected to draw another start while DeAndre Bembry and Kent Bazemore should see more run.
Prince is averaging 13.4 points, 3.7 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals, 2.2 triples, and 23.2 FanDuel points in 51 games (43 starts) this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season July 10th, 2019
- Hawks reportedly trade for Damian Jones on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Jabari Parker reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Hawks July 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies trade Chandler Parsons to Hawks for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee July 3rd, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019