Bucks starting Tim Frazier, Sterling Brown, Bonzie Colson, D.J. Wilson, Brook Lopez Sunday
The Milwaukee Bucks will start point guard Tim Frazier, shooting guard Sterling Brown, small forward Bonzie Colson, power forward D.J. Wilson, and center Brook Lopez will start on Sunday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) and Khris Middleton (groin) have both been ruled out, so this is what the Bucks will go with. Eric Bledsoe is oddly available off the bench.
numberFire's models expect Frazier to score 16.6 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019