JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster
Chicago Bulls forward JaKarr Sampson is no longer on the roster after his 10-day contract expired on Tuesday.
The Bulls' were given a roster exemption to sign Sampson but were not granted a second one. In his absence expect extra minutes for Brandon Sampson, Rawle Alkins, and Walter Lemon Jr. off the bench on Wednesday.
Sampson averaged 20.0 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 35.4 FanDuel points per game during his limited time with the Bulls this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019