Mavericks' Luka Doncic (thigh) ruled out on Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks guard/forward Luka Doncic (thigh) will not play on Wednesday.
Doncic's season is over as he played just one game over the last week-plus. He will likely be replaced by Courtney Lee in the starting lineup.
Doncic is likely to win Rookie of the Year after averaging 21.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, 6.0 assists, and 40.4 FanDUel points per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Delon Wright reportedly joins the Mavericks after a sign-and-trade July 8th, 2019
- Boban Marjanovic reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Dallas July 3rd, 2019
- Maxi Kleber reportedly re-signs with Dallas for four-years, $35M July 1st, 2019
- Mavericks starting Jalen Brunson on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (thigh) ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019