Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl at center on Saturday
San Antonio Spurs center Jakob Poeltl will start in Saturday's playoff game against the Denver Nuggets.
Poeltl will remain in the lineup for Game 1 despite some talk of Rudy Gay starting. In a role with the first unit, our models project the San Antonio center to play 20.7 minutes.
numberFire's models project Poeltl to produce 18.5 FanDuel points against Denver.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- DeMarre Carroll joins San Antonio after a sign-and-trade July 6th, 2019
- Marcus Morris reportedly signs a two-year contract with the Spurs July 6th, 2019
- Tony Parker retires after 18 seasons June 10th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan scores 31 with 7 boards, Spurs fall in Game 2 April 17th, 2019
- Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl at center on Saturday April 13th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) available on Sunday for Spurs April 7th, 2019