Sixers list Joel Embiid (knee) as questionable for Monday's matchup against the Nets
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (knee) is questionable to play in Monday's playoff game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Embiid will likely be a game-time decision on Monday after experiencing pain in his left knee. If he is not available, look for Boban Marjanovic and Mike Scott to see more minutes against Brooklyn.
If Embiid is active, our models project the Philly center to produce 55.8 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019