Lou Williams' 36 points lead Clippers' historic comeback over Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers shooting guard Lou Williams scored a game-high 36 points (13-of-22 field goals, 8-of-10 free throws) with 2 rebounds, 11 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 2 3-pointers, and 5 turnovers in 32.6 minutes of an epic 135-131 Game 2 comeback victory over the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
Williams set a franchise playoff record for most points off the bench and helped the Clippers vanquish a 31-point deficit to pull off the biggest comeback in NBA postseason history. He's averaging 30.5 points and 10.0 assists while shooting 55.8 percent from the field through the first two games of this series. Things now shift to Los Angeles for Games 3 and 4 on Thursday and Sunday.
Lou finished with 58.9 FanDuel points in the victory.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019