Montrezl Harrell scores 25 as Clippers tie things up
Los Angeles Clippers power forward Montrezl Harrell scored 25 points (9-of-9 field goals, 7-of-9 free throws) with 10 rebounds, 2 assists, and 2 turnovers in 33.2 minutes of a 135-131 Game 2 win over the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
Harrell scored at least 25 points for the second straight game as the Clippers overcame a historic 31-point deficit and evened the series up. He and Lou Williams have combined for an absurd 112 points off the bench through the first two contests. Games 3 and 4 will be played in Los Angeles on Thursday and Sunday.
Trezl scored 38.0 FanDuel points in Game 2. He's averaging 42.0 FanDuel points this postseason.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019