DeMar DeRozan scores 31 with 7 boards, Spurs fall in Game 2
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward DeMar DeRozan scored 31 points (11-of-19 field goals, 9-of-9 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, and 1 turnover in 32.7 minutes of a 114-105 Game 2 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday.
The Spurs were up by as many as 19 points in the first half and looked like they would take both games in Denver, but a 21-point fourth quarter from Jamal Murray helped prevent that from happening. Games 3 and 4 will be played on Thursday and Saturday in San Antonio.
DeRozan scored 47.4 FanDuel points in Game 2. He's scored at least 40.0 FP in both games this postseason.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- DeMarre Carroll joins San Antonio after a sign-and-trade July 6th, 2019
- Marcus Morris reportedly signs a two-year contract with the Spurs July 6th, 2019
- Tony Parker retires after 18 seasons June 10th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan scores 31 with 7 boards, Spurs fall in Game 2 April 17th, 2019
- Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl at center on Saturday April 13th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) available on Sunday for Spurs April 7th, 2019