Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) will play on Saturday
Detroit Pistons forward Blake Griffin (knee) will be available for Saturday's playoff matchup against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Griffin is active for Game 3 after missing time with a sore left knee. In his usual high usage role, our models project the Detroit forward to score 19.3 points against Milwaukee.
numberFire's models project Griffin to produce 32.4 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly will sign with the Pistons July 3rd, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019