Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Nets in Game 5
Brooklyn Nets forward/center Ed Davis (ankle) is questionable for Game 5 on Tuesday versus the Philadelphia 76ers, according to head coach Kenny Atkinson.
Davis missed Game 4 with the ankle issue. He totaled just 4 points and 3 rebounds in Games 2 and 3 after putting up 12 points and pulling down 16 boards in Game 1. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson should continue to see more playing time.
Davis is averaging 14.9 FanDuel points per game this postseason.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Jazz reportedly sign Jeff Green to a one-year contract July 2nd, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- Bojan Bogdanovic reportedly joins the Jazz on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019