Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday
Detroit Pistons forward Blake Griffin (knee) is active for Game 4 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday.
Griffin was considered probable to play, so this is no surprise. The forward played 30.6 minutes in Game 3 on Saturday and could see a few more on Monday night with Jon Leuer inactive.
Our models project Griffin for 24.1 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 5.3 assists for 41.6 FanDuel points in 35.2 minutes on Monday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly will sign with the Pistons July 3rd, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019