Mike Scott (heel) ruled out by 76ers for Game 1 on Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott (heel) will not play Saturday in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals versus the Toronto Raptors.
Scott got hurt in the series-clinching win over the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday and is expected to miss a few games against the Raptors. His absence leaves extra minutes for Boban Marjanovic and James Ennis off the bench.
Scott averaged 5.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 0.6 steals in 23.6 minutes per game in the five games against Brooklyn.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019