Philadelphia's Greg Monroe (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against the Raptors
Philadelphia 76ers center Greg Monroe (ankle) is probable to play in Thursday's playoff matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Monroe was able to practice on Wednesday despite suffering an ankle injury and will likely suit up for Game 3. In a role off the bench, our models project the Philly center to play 7.1 minutes.
numberFire's models project Monroe to produce 7.3 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019