Marcus Smart (oblique) to come off Celtics' bench in Game 4
Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart is available to play on Monday in the team's playoff game against the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
Smart has been sidelined for weeks with the oblique injury, but he'll be able to make his return to action on Monday as the Celtics hope to even up the series.
Our models project Smart for 15.6 FanDuel points across 19.2 minutes of action.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Enes Kanter, Celtics come to terms for 2 years, $10 million July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Celtics reportedly sign Kemba Walker to a four-year contract June 30th, 2019
- Report: Celtics' Kyrie Irving declines player option June 12th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving, Celtics go down without a fight May 9th, 2019
- Marcus Morris playing with Boston's second unit on Wednesday May 8th, 2019