OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby will not play in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night against the Golden State Warriors.
Anunoby is still recovering from his appendectomy, and he'll stay on the sidelines as the Finals get underway. Coach Nick Nurse says Anunoby could be ready for Sunday's Game 2, however.
In 67 games this season, Anunoby averaged 7.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 13.8 FanDuel points per game.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard agrees to deal with Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019