Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby (appendectomy) is listed as probable to play in Sunday's NBA Finals matchup against the Golden State Warriors.
Anunoby is likely to be active for Game 2 after missing all of the post-season so far with an appendectomy injury. Look for the Toronto forward to play with the second unit and under a minutes limit on Sunday.
In two games against Golden State this season, Anunoby produced 9 points and 6 rebounds.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard agrees to deal with Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019