Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby (appendectomy) will be available for Sunday's NBA Finals matchup against the Golden State Warriors.
According to head coach Nick Nurse, Anunoby will be active tonight but will unlikely see any minutes. Look for Norman Powell, Serge Ibaka, and Fred VanVleet to see the most playing time off the bench in Game 2.
Our models project Ibaka and VanVleet to produce 21.5 and 27.4 FanDuel points respectively on Sunday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard agrees to deal with Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019