Kevin Durant (calf) cleared to practice for Warriors Sunday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) will practice on Sunday, per head coach Steve Kerr.
“He’s doing more today," Kerr said. "We’ll know more after that." If everything goes well, it sounds possible that Durant could return for Game 5 of the Finals on Monday night in Toronto against the Raptors. The Warriors currently face a 3-1 series deficit.
KD was averaging 34.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, 4.9 assists, 1.2 steals, 1.0 blocks, and 2.9 triples in 11 playoff games before the injury.
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019
- Warriors reportedly trade Andre Iguodala to Memphis to clear cap space July 1st, 2019