Kevin Durant (calf) 'expected to be full go' for Warriors in Game 5
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) is "expected to be a full go" for Game 5 on Monday versus the Toronto Raptors, according to Connor Letourneau of the San Francisco Chronicle.
Letourneau confirmed what was initially reported by NBC Sports Bay Area's Monte Poole. Durant may be rusty after missing over a month, but as of now, it sounds like he will be free of any playing time restrictions.
numberFire's models expect KD to score 34.8 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $11,000.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019
- Warriors reportedly trade Andre Iguodala to Memphis to clear cap space July 1st, 2019