Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months
Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson (knee) is expected to miss as many as 9-10 months, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
Thompson tore his ACL during Game 6 of the NBA Finals and is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer. While Warriors owner Joe Lacob said he does not know what they will do with Thompson, he added that "I’ve said for a long time I want Klay to be a Warrior for life, and so this doesn’t change anything as far as I’m concerned.”
Thompson averaged 21.5 points and 34.0 minutes per game in 2018/19.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019
- Warriors reportedly trade Andre Iguodala to Memphis to clear cap space July 1st, 2019