Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday
The New Orleans Pelicans have reportedly acquired forward Brandon Ingram on Saturday.
After months of trade speculation, the Lakers finally were able to complete a deal for their star in exchange for Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, and three first round picks. Look for Ingram to have a big offensive role alongside Jrue Holiday next season.
In 190 games with the Lakers, Ingram averaged 13.9 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.9 assists.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019