Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks
The Milwaukee Bucks are trading guard/forward Tony Snell and the 2019 30th overall pick to the Detroit Pistons in exchange for forward/center Jon Leuer, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The deal saves the Bucks $4 million in salary for next season and the team no longer has Snell's $12 million salary on the books for 2020-21. Detroit added some much-needed wing depth and now owns the 15th and 30th picks in Thursday's draft.
Snell averaged 6.0 points, 2.1 rebounds, and 1.1 3-pointers in 17.6 minutes per game for Milwaukee last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly will sign with the Pistons July 3rd, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019