Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10
The Atlanta Hawks selected Cam Reddish from Duke University with the No. 10 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Reddish is the third Duke player selected, joining Zion Williamson (New Orleans) and RJ Barrett (New York) in being selected. The Hawks' core is incredibly young, and he'll join Trae Young, Kevin Huerter and De'Andre Hunter in Atlanta.
As a freshman at Duke, Reddish averaged 13.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season July 10th, 2019
- Hawks reportedly trade for Damian Jones on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Jabari Parker reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Hawks July 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies trade Chandler Parsons to Hawks for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee July 3rd, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019