Wizards reportedly acquire Isaac Bonga from Lakers in multi-team deal
The Washington Wizards have acquired guard Isaac Bonga from the Los Angeles Lakers as part of the Anthony Davis trade, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Bonga could be a factor for Washington next season, as John Wall (Achilles) isn't expected to be ready until 2020, and Tomas Satoransky and Chasson Randle are both free agents. The Lakers selected the then 18-year-old with the 39th pick last year.
Bonga averaged 5.5 minutes in 22 games as a rookie.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Wizards acquire Davis Bertans in three-team trade on Saturday July 6th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019
- Isaiah Thomas reportedly signs one-year deal with Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019