Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards
The Chicago Bulls are acquiring shooting guard Tomas Satoransky from the Washington Wizards in a sign-and-trade deal on a 3-year contract worth $30 million, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Satoransky is expected to be the Bulls' starting point guard next season, as Kris Dunn is reportedly on the trade block. That likely means 7th overall pick Coby White will begin his NBA career off the bench.
Satoransky averaged 10.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.1 steals and 1.0 triples in 54 games as a starter last season for the Wizards.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Wizards acquire Davis Bertans in three-team trade on Saturday July 6th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019
- Isaiah Thomas reportedly signs one-year deal with Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019