Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers
The Los Angeles Clippers and guard Patrick Beverley have agreed to terms on a 3-year, $40 million deal, reports ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Beverley was a significant contributor on last year's 48-win team that went six games with the Golden State Warriors, though it remains to be seen how this deal impacts the Clippers' pursuit of Kawhi Leonard. He turns 30 on July 12.
Beverley averaged 7.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 1.4 3-pointers in 78 games for the Clippers last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019