Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami
The Los Angeles Clippers are acquiring small forward Maurice Harkless and a future first-round pick from the Miami Heat as part of the Jimmy Butler sign-and-trade deal.
Harkless was acquired earlier Monday from the Portland Trail Blazers in the Hassan Whiteside trade, but he had to be shipped to make room for Butler's max deal. If Kawhi Leonard doesn't sign with the Clippers, Harkless could see a formidable role in Los Angeles. He turned 26 in May.
Harkless averaged 7.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.9 blocks, and 0.6 triples in 60 games for the Trail Blazers last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Seth Curry reportedly signing with Mavericks for 4 years, $32 million July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019