Richaun Holmes reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Kings
Free agent forward/center Richaun Holmes has agreed to a two-year, $10 million deal with the Sacramento Kings, according to sources of Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Holmes will compete with Dewayne Dedmon for the starting five-spot in Sacramento. He spent the 2018-19 season with the Phoenix Suns after playing for the Philadelphia 76ers for three seasons.
Holmes averaged 8.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 1.1 blocks in 16.9 minutes per game last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Suns reportedly acquire Jevon Carter on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Kyle Korver reportedly traded to Phoenix on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Frank Kaminsky reportedly signed a two-year deal with Phoenix July 1st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix April 9th, 2019